Are you a family member or friend serving as guardian and/or conservator for a vulnerable loved one? Recent legislative changes have implemented more stringent requirements for training, qualifying and serving as guardian for a loved one or his/her estate.
Don’t get yourself into hot water for trying to do the right thing! Let us put our experience to work for you. We have been serving and receiving specialized training in guardianship and probate matters for over a decade, and our staff has a accrued a quarter century of experience in the field. Let us put your mind at ease.
- Initial investigation. Someone needs a guardian or conservator: What now?
- Consulting re: ethical considerations and decision-making.
- Life Transitions: In home care or placement?
- Assistance in preparing required reports to the court, such as the annual guardianship report.
- Knowledge of compliance with strict rules, such as statutory deadlines, events triggering mandatory reports, and confidential filing requirements.
- Forms for annual physician’s report.
- Calendaring and annual reminders.
- Expert resources for maximizing independence
- Alternatives to Guardianship
Take the first step to putting your mind at ease – request an appointment to explore your options.